Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I pray everyday to get closer to Him and live His will.


I was born in the late 1970's, weighing only 2.5 pounds, born 3 months premature. Back then, that was a miracle to survive. I believe I have been a child of God from the beginning, although I wasn't officially saved until I was a teenager. I grew up in a house that I believe had evil spirits. At the age of only two, I was sitting on the side of a major highway at 2 a.m. and a truck driver finds me and brings me to the door of my home. Later, not much later, a 500 pound or more dresser falls on top of me which would have required much force to push over. I am injury free like nothing happened. There are other instances but those two are just a couple to show God's grace and mercy, His protection. God has a purpose for me and I have yet to discover what it is but I keep searching and I continue to believe in Him. I am far from perfect and make many mistakes, yet He continues to love me unconditionally. He has blessed me with two beautiful daughters that are everything to me and I am so grateful for them. I know there is nothing that God cannot do and I pray everyday to get closer to Him and live His will. May God bless you and live in you and may you feel the presence of his amazing love and no longer thirst.


Name withheld, Starke, Florida



No comments:

Post a Comment